Utaite Wiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utaite Wiki Forum

A forum dedicated for utaite-related discussion. Supported by Utaite Wiki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PV (Suggestions and Ideas)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crystellaris

crystellaris

Female Posts : 82

PV (Suggestions and Ideas) Empty
PostSubject: PV (Suggestions and Ideas)   PV (Suggestions and Ideas) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 am

Suggestion and ideas here, here^^
How should our PV look like? etc.

Back to top Go down
Melonchu

Melonchu

Female Posts : 57
Birthday : 1996-03-16

PostSubject: Re: PV (Suggestions and Ideas)   PV (Suggestions and Ideas) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 am

Hrm.. Maybe something very similar to the original Smiling video's pv? Or something like the NicoNicoChorus format...? Idk XD
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: PV (Suggestions and Ideas)   PV (Suggestions and Ideas) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:43 pm

I like the original Smiling PV; how the avatars change one to another. We should use that animating style too Very Happy

for the background.. I guess something natural looking and city-candid like? (lol just randomly popped up in my brain) like a park, busy street, school.. using real photos xD I can help to search and photoshop them if needed.
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: PV (Suggestions and Ideas)   PV (Suggestions and Ideas) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Quote :
Yup, we'll be coloring it digitally.
I propose an original theme: natural-looking, down-to-earth, outdoor-with-hint-of-sunlight theme 8D backgrounds can be real outdoor photos.
color scheme: light brown, brownish green, greenish yellow.. x'D (but it's not restricted for outfits.)

Im also for the avatar changing thats a must for me by a smiling cover somehow lol
And avatars in animestyle lol (yea pretty biased of the 'smiling xmas ver.' lol)
Ah, k coz I thought we would do that like the original with an blackbackround+cinetic effects.
But I like Hope's idea^^ Eventhough Im not a fan of rl photos+ drawing.
Back to top Go down
ReverseAkira

ReverseAkira

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: PV (Suggestions and Ideas)   PV (Suggestions and Ideas) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 am

I can collaborate with the animator for graphics. Rather than completely leaving real life photos raw, I think it'd look better with a few effects so the drawings blend better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ReverseAkira
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PV (Suggestions and Ideas)   PV (Suggestions and Ideas) Empty

Back to top Go down

PV (Suggestions and Ideas)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utaite Wiki Forum :: Wikia staff's projects :: Utaite Wikia Staff presents: Smiling Chorus-
Jump to: