Utaite Wiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utaite Wiki Forum

A forum dedicated for utaite-related discussion. Supported by Utaite Wiki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+4
hope
Sen
Melonchu
crystellaris
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crystellaris

crystellaris

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

UPDATE
If something comes up to mind I will add something again lol.
Here you can tell how your avatar should looks like in the PV. You can provide some example pictures as well.

• Hairstyle: Haircolor, Hairlength, Ponytail, Headphones, bangs, etc.
    Eyecolor
    Accessoires: Hat, Hairclips, Scarf, Glass, etc...
    Clothes
    Shoes
    Height

Style: Rock, cute, cool, sexy, etc...

Voice Sample
    Image/Pic/Photo Sample

Facial Expression:
    'smiling' xD, crying(out tears of joy), grinning, giving a cool or sexy or a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g look, etc.
    Posture(best provide another exmple here):standing, leaning, jumping, sitting, etc.

@sen thxthx ^^
all suggestions ofc r very welcomed ^^ dont hesitate to tell me Very Happy

Last edited by crystellaris on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm

I guess... I need to post infos soon .__. Sorry, leaving it all blanky right now.
BTW: SEN YOU DRAW HEAVENLY *O*
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:45 am

its fine its fine >.< its okay to take things slowly cause rushing isn't always good

ehh thank you so much >///<
Back to top Go down
http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/User:Starikun
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 am

OMG I Was finished with my post and then that dumb dc igkdjgbskjgbk

OMG!!! SENN !!! YOU DRAW AAAAAMmmmaaazzinnngg!!!
*cant wait to see my ava lol
Meta looks so cuuuteee and cool at the same time lol
somehow its rly itching me too start with our smiling project rofl
our Pv would be pwning lol

Where r ya new staffys lol ??? speak .... eh write ehhh.. communicate with us lol

@yuno Sen is right lol xDDD and its seems that we got time lol xDD
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Hairstyle: darkbrown,... for the rest please just look at my avatar here ^^" ah yeah. of course MESSY.
Eyecolor: any color... as long as it fits darkbrown and doesn't look too SHINY-ish (green, blue.) It would be good if it was dark yellow or ochery-ish...
Accessoires:For me it's always winter. So uh, please, a warm looking scarf, a knitted cap, one pair of googles...
Clothes: uhm. Just think of something winter-ish, please <3 I would prefer to have a coat or so... At least it should look fitting and so...
OR DRAW ME CLOWN CLOTHES!!:"D OR you can forget everything written in Accesoire (and draw me a ribbon or so(please don't forget the googles!!) and draw a... how do you call them... Overall's? Or bib's? (*doesn't seem to know the word anymore*)
Shoes:Uhm, if your working with that winter one, Over-knee-boots and if it's the other one, I... don't quiet know.
Height:around 160cm... and even shorter.
Style: warm; winter-ish; or just plainly normal to cute...
Voice Sample: NO VOICE SAMPLE RIGHT NOW ;W;
Image/Pic/Photo Sample COMING SOON AAH I'M WORKING FOR A CONCEPT ART
Facial Expression:smiling~ or any random. I tbh idc.
Posture: EHHH I don't know. standing I guess. or sitting. At least not jumping or anything that way.

I HATE PINK/NEON-COLORS/SHRILL COLORS OR ANYTHING THAT GOES THAT WAAAY. Please make it look as plain as you're able to...
It just shouldn't look eye-catching-ish.

Uh. I'm going to edit this... VERY SOON.
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

Female Posts : 89
Birthday : 1998-10-11

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 am

Okay this is slightly off topic but

@Yuno + Crystel I'm done the concept art.
http://meta-kakera.deviantart.com/art/Imitation-White-CA-291419857
It's pretty lazy and the anatomy is horrible but whatever.
Tell me if you guys want to change anything.

(Crystel, your costume is based more off of Gakupo/Luka's, while Yuno, yours is more Kaito/Miku's.)
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 am

@Yunomi gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh everything you described just makes you seem more moe in my head @w@

@Meta ohhh looks nice
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 am

CRYSTELLAISSSSSSSS finally done Very Happy

Concept pose
She's suppose to be leaning down a bit but....it looks weird...
Spoiler:

Concept art
Spoiler:
I have to say I drew you a bit short :I I thought that a layered tanktop seemed too plain so I changed it to a vest.
Your theme is sort of childish asymmetry although it's not very obvious. I didn't draw your headphones in the big drawing so I drew it at the side...kinda weird looking...
I gave you an ahoge as well lD you should go look up what it is/means if you don't already know...

Melon~
I drew some more stuff for you but.............it doesn't look good as always OTL

new outfit? I tried to follow your specifications but it failed and you look uncute OTL I'll try again....
Spoiler:

penguin.............//shot
Spoiler:
lol its like how viptencho is with his bloomers

Yuruguchi is up next!
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1912-04-03

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 am

Okay with my sucky drawing skills I tried my hands at drawing melon

Spoiler:

You have a squadron of penguins following you XD
OTL I forgot your description everything is all wrong

and the pic is kinda big......

sorry I couldn't draw your hairstyle properly *sucks at hair*

I learned how to draw shoes today *proud*
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:09 am

Yunooo~

I drew a sketch of you, haha...
The anatomy's pretty poor, sorry...it'satwominutesketchorz
Also ignore all my stupid blank space

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:14 pm

@Sen
Ok, although I know that we already talked about it... WHY MOE ;w;
ANYTHING BUT JUST NOT MOE. NOTHING THAT GOES TO THE SECTION CUTE/ADORABLE(I'm not cute, no I'm not at all.([<IRL])
ASDKJLAEWJKLASD IDIDNTSAIDANYTHINGNOIDIDNT
(wants to be cute; sometimes.)
BTW, Cryst looks so tomboyish @w@- kind of in the way of cool~!

@Meta
ewe THANK YOOOU *happy*
ARGH I SHOULD make a concept art (The hair is a bit not like my uhm. imagination?LOL)
orz (lazyness rules ORZ) NOT MY PROBLEM.(<Ok, it is...)""
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:10 am

Well the thing is, I base some of you guys' concept on your avatars

Avatars can reveal a lot about the person if you think about it since its something a person chose to represent themselves
So when I think up of how to draw you guys I always keep your avatar in consideration as well

I don't know if you guys realize or not but I remember and recognize everyone by their avatars so I tend to base how you guys look like/personality in my head on your avatars XD
I also use your speech patterns too
hurhurhur I'm such a creeper

The funny thing is that on the wiki I have not chosen an avatar to represent myself at all.. all the pictures are chosen by starikun lol I wonder how much that shows about myself Razz
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm

LOL, Actually that's not creepy; it's just normal stalking/shotdead
But it's somehow true, since I won't take a garbage bin (lol, maybe I would) as my avatar since people might think that I'm a garbage bin. No, I didn't just saw Touyu's head on the CD. No, I didn't.

*EDIT: I forgot to upload my concept art.... again. Blame my brain and my family.

Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:29 am

SKHFBKCNEIAJLFA *keyboard smash*
I drew a really nice concept pose during work for Yuruguchi but I FREAKING FORGOT IT IN MY DAD'S BAG *rageragerage* It was raining when I was going home so I stuffed it in my dad's bag to protect it but I forgot to take it out and plus its the bag he takes to work everyday so I have to wait till he gets home to scan it and post it OTL

Yuruguchi, I'll probably finish your concept art probably around next week since its hell essay week for me right now so bear with me for now OTL

hrrmmm I hope it doesn't get crumpled...........

**EDIT
So.....I can't find it OTL I rummaged through every possible space but....nothing orz *lost motivation*

I guess when I go to work again I check if I left it there...........
Back to top Go down
Melonchu

Melonchu

Female Posts : 57
Birthday : 1996-03-16

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 am

Penguiiiin X3 ty they're all soo pretty omg!! >////< Everyone's so amazing <3 ;w;
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

@Sen
OMG did I already wrote that ya A.W.E.S.O.M.E ???
yes everyone looks so genius and amazing lol
and why r stucking ya precious concept into ya dads bag lol?
*still praying that ya wil find it evne wiht crumble

Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm

I found my drawing ^o^ I think I'll be able to get to the concept art sometime next week but here's your concept pose for now Yuruguchi!

Spoiler:

its a very simple design since thats the feeling I got from you *coughyourspeechmainlycoughhhhhhhh*

I thought you said flats in the description but I realized later I was wrong it was someone else orz I'll draw boots later in your concept art
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Sennnn

TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW FOLDS IN CLOTHING D:
AND ANATOMY
AND AKSJDLASJDAKLDJLAJDLA
HOW DO YOU DRAW THAT GOOD NOW I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO FINISH MY FANARTS
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Meta-Kakera wrote:
Sennnn

TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW FOLDS IN CLOTHING D:
AND ANATOMY
AND AKSJDLASJDAKLDJLAJDLA
HOW DO YOU DRAW THAT GOOD NOW I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO FINISH MY FANARTS

ahh well I'm not sure if I can teach you about folds and anatomy as I'm still learning as well or it just comes naturally to me but I can show you how I go about drawing stuff on skype :> apparently skype has a show screen function so I could kinda show you via SAI although I kinda suck at drawing digitally o.o;;

nonononono don't mind me D:< I don't draw that awesome at least not as good as my arist biases OTL *cries in corner* go finish your fanart!
Back to top Go down
Yuruguchi

Yuruguchi

Birthday : 2000-04-10

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 am

Sen wrote:
I found my drawing ^o^ I think I'll be able to get to the concept art sometime next week but here's your concept pose for now Yuruguchi!

Spoiler:

its a very simple design since thats the feeling I got from you *coughyourspeechmainlycoughhhhhhhh*

I thought you said flats in the description but I realized later I was wrong it was someone else orz I'll draw boots later in your concept art

It's awesome!! ;3; Sen, I wish I could draw like you.. >.> <3
and I really need to finish my sample song.. *cries*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVATARs in PV   AVATARs in PV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utaite Wiki Forum :: Wikia staff's projects :: Utaite Wikia Staff presents: Smiling Chorus-
Jump to: