Utaite Wiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utaite Wiki Forum

A forum dedicated for utaite-related discussion. Supported by Utaite Wiki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed

Go down 
+2
Meta-Kakera
starikun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
starikun

starikun

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1912-04-03

Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 am

Anyways since there isn't a forum topic to discuss this and this allows for staffer's input I have made this topic
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 am

Okay first thing's first I have to ask you all

Should we allow recorded clips where an utaite sang in an namahousou to be linked to the wiki and put it in the song list?
For example, Ryo-kun's page where songs that he sung in namas were posted but not linked, should we allow people to do that and link to clips?

Personally I rather not link to clips but putting up songs that the utaite sung seems kind of okay. I don't want to put Cryst's work to waste TAT
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

Female Posts : 89
Birthday : 1998-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 am

I'd also rather not, since not everyone can access housous, and after they're over it's impossible to listen to them again. Also, it would be impossible to get a list of past housous you didn't listen too...
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 am

If you ask my opinion, housous are rather personal activities and it's better to not include the recorded songs in any list.

We still can put some paragraph about the housou (like the regular schedule, what he/she does in it, etc.) also including what kind of song he/she has sung in the housou, but no linking to any fan-recorded ones.
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Another thing(or more things):
We should delete the songs that are featured in the CD's, shouldn't we?
Normally you pay for them and I guess I shouldn't explain further...

And- Community only Videos shouldn't actually have links to YT reprints...

Another thing I want to ask is...
If there are specific mylists/communities for special pairings (like clewota) we can add them, can't we?

EDIT:
Oh, and- I just saw on clear's page that he's bolded in the Collab-section. (I mean, it's just adding'[[clear]]' there but...) should if be like that?
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Regarding Lon's Gender   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm

EDIT:I'm sorry that I'm just posting it here... I kind of had a rage moment and didn't know where I should put this... sorry.
:I
(erased the names, btw.)

YT:
Utaite Wiki:
I protected the Lon page BTW(Because somehow. Somehow I don't want that everyone begins to discuss and edit the page like crazy[I didn't add the NND Female Utaite and Trap Utaite tag back, though]). I know that Lon neither confirmed whether s/he is fe/male but... Somehow... just...
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:30 am

ahh well i think its also ok if we dont list the namas lol
I mean its quiete unclear.
sry, Im just a LITTLE Ryo-kun infected lol
But i personally would be also against providing links
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 am

...... I just told a person they could write it down if they wanted to but not link.....
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:10 am

Eh. And I was convinced Lon's a girl because of the whole bokukko thing.

I think we still need to categorize Lon, Yuno.
Don't bother what non-contributor people think about it--people can have different perception about things anyway. But since we're /the/ encyclopedia, we still need to make Lon has gender.
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

Female Posts : 89
Birthday : 1998-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 am

Lon is female. SHE IS WEARING A SKIRT IN THE SORALON MATRYOSHKA PV. If she wanted to be androgynous Saine would've known and therefore Lon would not be wearing a skirt in the PV. :I
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 am

Meta-Kakera wrote:
Lon is female. SHE IS WEARING A SKIRT IN THE SORALON MATRYOSHKA PV. If she wanted to be androgynous Saine would've known and therefore Lon would not be wearing a skirt in the PV. :I

IKR??? by now because of that PV people should know that Lon is a freaking girl!!!! and also on her OFFICIAL website for the CD there's a freaking picture of her....IN A SKIRT
Back to top Go down
http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/User:Starikun
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Sen wrote:
Meta-Kakera wrote:

IKR??? by now because of that PV people should know that Lon is a freaking girl!!!! and also on her OFFICIAL website for the CD there's a freaking picture of her....IN A SKIRT

Not going to say anything negative but...
If you listened to her and Soraru's housou's...
If you freaking think she is a boy...

NO THANK YOU ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed   Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules/Guidelines that that need to be discussed
Page 1 of 1