Utaite Wiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utaite Wiki Forum

A forum dedicated for utaite-related discussion. Supported by Utaite Wiki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of pages & New pages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

List of pages & New pages Empty
PostSubject: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm really sorry but the colored version needs a big update. Please be patient and wait till it's finished and updated to the new version.
So... Anyone can tell me what the new pages are about? *wants to add Shairu but then again everything sounds messy in a certain way*
*didn't wanted to spam wikia with blog posts*

-When can we add new pages?-

Howevers, I thought that we (maybe) could make a list of finished utaite pages(e.g. utaite doesn't sing anymore), those which are "finished" (e.g. song list continues), those which are Stubs//WIP and those which have no "introduction text" in them... etc.
(I know that there are tags for those... but... somehow I don't know why. It's should be something like an overview... BTW, if making a list is ok, I'm already at it... )

Just wondering.

BTW, I guess it also have its disadvantages, since we need to overall renew this page every single day, I guess... Just wondering if it's ok to make such a page. <Has no life

Starting for now, the date template of each cover song entries in the utaite's cover song list will be YYYY/MM/DD!PLEASE HELP CHANGING THEM!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING NEW PAGES. THIS PERSON IS LAZY.(Really, but at least put some Introduction and please... *facepalm* read the tutorial.It doesn't take a lot of your living time, and after reading it it won't take too much time for us to correct the mistakes.)

EDITS:

MALE
Here goes the list:~ Please be sure to also take a look at the Legend.
List of finished Pages:
List of finished Pages {without song list}:
List of Stub//WIP Pages:
List of New Pages:
Legend:
FEMALE
Second list~ I~so~have~no~liiiiife~
List of finished Pages:
List of finished Pages {without song list}:
List of Stub//WIP Pages:
List of New Pages:
Legend:

Last edited by yunomitCuu on Tue May 22, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

Female Posts : 89
Birthday : 1998-10-11

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am

Oooh. Good idea I guess, it's really organized XD

Also it'd be good for lazy people (*COUGHCOUGHmeCOUGH*) who don't check the categories for it.
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 am

ahh that would be good! I been wanting to further sort the pages but I didn't quite know how to go about it...
Putting everything in a page could be much more convenient although I feel as if there is way to automatically program that too....hrmmmm none of us truly knows code that well >.< I'm going to learn next year as thats going to be part of my major but for now....the "hard way" is easier lol

ehh I don't think it would be much of a problem :O I don't think people will finish editing pages right away anyhows
Back to top Go down
http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/User:Starikun
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

BUMP AAAAAH THIS TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH *PFFFUH*

TOMORROW I'LL DO THE GIRL'S SIDE.
AHH PLEASE EXCUSE THIS MESSYNESS.
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm

omg yunoooo <33 thank you. That looks so neat :''D
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm

*BUMP* I FINISHED IT YAY
THX HOPE!<3
I SWEARED A LOT DURING THIS WORKING PHASE
BUT
AAAH I'M HAPPY *happy tears*
*lying on the floor exhausted*
I so have no life...

Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

woah gjgj Yuno xDDD
eh pages finished without songlist????
k work work lol xDDDD
but now much better survey lol XD
<3<3<

@Meta
I thought by the coughing ya was implying to me XDDD
*the slaziest person ever XD
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 am

uwaaaaaa good job good job! *clappuclappu*

I think we should move this list to the forum on the wiki so that everyone can edit the list as here only the mods may edit it

I suppose I'll go do it now....
I'll add some additional comments/answers as well~
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:57 am

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh messed up code now have to redo all over ;A;
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:06 am

THX Guys ;A;

Uhh... Sen, I know your pain ;A; I was about to finish this everything and then my Internet dced me....

Good Luck for Finishing this ;A; Don't give up ;A;
BTW... I guess that I also made a blog article for this on wikia... Hrmn who cares; Howevers, TY Cryst and Sen....
*lies dead on the ground*
@Cryst
It means the page overall is finished but the song list isn't.
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 am

@Yunomi k wait I can answer the notes/legend thingy for Yurin and Bis' pages

Yurin's page: neither, it's the newest edit, so instead of slashes they're dots.
Bis' page: aren't the dates written as YYYY.MM.DD, not MM.DD.YY? It's the exact same format as Yurin's page...

"More ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting for now, the date template of each cover song entries in the utaite's cover song list will be YYYY/MM/DD!" - Community Messages
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 am

DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE after 3 hours ;A;

go here~ Link

heh I think Ima go die in a corner now orz
need go study for a test
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:09 am

Oh Yunomi could you go and answer the question I commented though out the list when you have time? That would be greatly appreciated Smile

now to return to my dead corner @.@
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 am

Ok, I'm going to change that when I'm at home. same goes for he commenting, and my ITouch's battery is going reeeeeeally on 'I-don't-have-spare-time-to-write-modus, so yeah...
BTW, back to Meta; I guess Sen/Starikun/hope should change the tutorial since it says different
&, TY Seeeeeeen
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am

Ok, this was somehow needed.
So I'm just asking some random things. It might be also because I'm a bit... too impatient.

1. What should we do with these with the "up-to-date-song-list" ALTHOUGH these seem to be finished?
    Like, just saying it in overall. Some like Kradness and Soraru do seem to be finished. Don't tell me to look on their mylist/NND since I don't have access to that here in a part of Asia. Everything's just blocked; although I want to help I CAN'T help.

2. CD tracks in Romaji or Japanese? Or BOTH?
    Till now I've just written them in Japanese. Or let's just say, "Copy-and-Pasting".
    And I'm not quiet sure about the dates. Somehow, there just... different.

3. Collaboration and Affliation Projects: # [Entershoplinkorhompage Entername], entercollabalbumpartner[sometimes] (Releaseddate.)
    Is this even RIGHT?Somehow I just started editing every single collab and affi thing like that.... and yeah.

I guess this was it.I shall go sleep now.*takes blankets with her and crawls into dark little corner*
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:25 am

okay I forgot to answer these last night but I'll answer them now

1. I'm not quite sure what you're getting at? Most/all of the ones that have the "up-to-date-song-list" template are completed. I've checked practically all of them myself or completed most of them. I can assure you that Soraru's is completed thoroughly and correctly as Starikun did that. Its okay that they're not necessarily always "up-to-date" because the template has a date tag as when its up-to-date to.

2. Honestly I'm confused about this too since the wiki has no standard for this. Hope never supplied one and if you look at the example page (Clear) she said to reference to...all the songs are listed in Japanese...
Dates? I'm not sure what you mean?...o.o

So as for how to write CD tracks I suppose I should go and propose a standardized method and put that on the tutorial.
Honestly though I feel like its okay to put all the songs in Japanese, if people want to find out the romaji they can find it themselves for all I care >.> use google translate it tells you romaji too >.>
But then we wouldn't be helpful...a wiki's purpose is to be helpful isn't it? I suppose we could go as far as putting romaji....not English though unless there's an official translation available

3. Yea this is all confusing me too....Hope never set a standard for this too and I admittedly did what I felt was right
So we could set a standard for this too.
The "# [Entershoplinkorhompage Entername], entercollabalbumpartner[sometimes] (Releaseddate.)" you used should be around right...yea
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Ok this is for everyone who ACTUALLY checks their mail D:
so the thing is...
//cough cough
since it's called
"The List of Pages" or more "the-List-that-actually-should-contain-every-single-Page-list"
uh
I think
that
I
should
actually
also
write
several
things
the YT pages, Famous utattemita songs pages and... so on?
so eeerr... since i still have to "update" this whole thing, i hope err... everything is... going to be... fine... then...?

Nevermind my one sided talk ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:18 am

Aaaa latelatelate but
I think maybe it would be good to just make another page for those?
Because it would be a lot more organized.

Sorry for being laaaate orz
orzz no one actually checks the forum anymore D::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of pages & New pages   List of pages & New pages Empty

Back to top Go down

List of pages & New pages
Page 1 of 1