Utaite Wiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utaite Wiki Forum

A forum dedicated for utaite-related discussion. Supported by Utaite Wiki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Submit your singing sample here!

Go down 
+5
crystellaris
Melonchu
yunomitCuu
starikun
hope
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll accept any sharing site ♥

Samples:
- Yunomi [Karakuri Pierrot (piano ver.)]
- Starikun [Leia] [Yowamushi Montblanc]
- Crystel [Namae no nai uta]
- Melon [Tetrodtokisizer-Heartbeat #0822-Scissorhands] [Tsukema Tsukeru]
- Meta [Unhappy Refrain]

Last edited by hope on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:02 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

@Cryst
orz. Sorry, I guess my eye just twitched for a while... I meant my speaking way with that "Yu" instead of "I". I wanted to try that, but NAWWWWS THAT SOUNDS SO CREEEEEEPY

;A; Oh, but trying it won't hurt your throat, would it?

@Melon
OH, OH-do you mean that you can go pretty low, but still sound like a girl?! I've kind of got this problem too...

Naw, I lack at self-confidence = = I've got a low self-esteem orz.
But still, thank you...

@Sen
Ok, let's doooo this! let's fail together ;u;

@Akira
Looking forward to your sample~(You're an YT utaite, right? orz
I feel so failure-ish/shotdeadduetolackofselfesteem)
Back to top Go down
ReverseAkira

ReverseAkira

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 am

yunomitCuu wrote:
@Akira
Looking forward to your sample~(You're an YT utaite, right? orz
I feel so failure-ish/shotdeadduetolackofselfesteem)

FFF, HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU STALKER? jk, I am but uh, not exactly a really good one. ;_; emotionless singer hi. //shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ReverseAkira
crystellaris

crystellaris

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 am

LOL Yuno=Stalker ? sounds like fun xD
@Yuno
dw , lol , u dont sound creepy at all xD
Well, I already get hard time to soud deeper >.>
Cant even sound like a normal female rofl
Would 100% fail xD
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

Female Posts : 89
Birthday : 1998-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:37 am

Why does my voice seem so emotionless and not girly compared to all of yours orz.
I guess I could try to genderbend, but I don't sound like a boy, or even a genderless person.

/working on sample, practicing mixing while I'm at it, had to restart because the old sample was really bad and flat and off tune and everything. I may or may not get it done before the weekend.
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 am

actually there's nothing better than singing with your real and natural voice <3
but genderbending is cool, though x'D (and bah, i can't do it lool)

yay meta~ ganbatte Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 am

LOL
@Meta
gogogog meta!!!
we dont know until we heard ya sample *giggle

Id rather sound badass deep like romi paku than girlish lol
I guess thats why im so into female trapsingers like valshe, nano or 96neko XD

@ Hope
But I still also think like ya. its the best to sing in ya natural voice lol
and ya genderbending is super cool xD

Last edited by crystellaris on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

@Akira
No, I'm not a stalker Dx, I'm just being a hobby-lurker, who normally hasn't anything to do except of homework and lurking in the internet~AND sleeping of course~
No, you don't sound emotionless!>,>

@Cryst
.x. DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO SOUND DEEPER OAO. This maybe would destroy your voice ;A;

@Meta
GO METAA~~ The sample can wait~
And I think that having a little bit deeper voice isn't actually a bad thing. I guess the only thing you then need to practise is to sing it with a little bit more emotion~
But you know, just like Cryst said, we actually can't tell anything since we haven't even heard the sample yet~

@Hope
Actually I've been wondering if Genderbending isn't actually bad for your throat?
orz I dunno, so many people do that and... well.
Back to top Go down
ReverseAkira

ReverseAkira

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm

I see so many people talking about genderbending here that I'll just notify everyone of this;

#1 - Genderbending DOES have the ability to ruin your throat. It's dependent on what your range is. If you already have a lower singing range, for example, alto and below, then it wouldn't hurt you to try as it would for a soprano. If you can't reach lower notes, don't strain your vocal cords to try. That's what causes the most damage. Then again, it's not like sopranos can't genderbend, some people just have naturally large ranges. Like if you can normally hit alto notes too, it wouldn't hurt to try, even if you're a soprano.

#2 - For those that want to attempt genderbending, it's hard to describe how to do it. The best tip I could give would be to "suppress" your range. Like as a female, even if can singer higher on the one note, don't. You just have to distinguish the fine line between when you sound feminine or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ReverseAkira
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

@Yuno
I know that, thats why I wont try genderbender lol
P.S.: still annoyed by the default font color lol
Back to top Go down
Melonchu

Melonchu

Female Posts : 57
Birthday : 1996-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 am

To add on to what ReverseAkira said, I blogged stuff about ryouseirui awhile ago and it includes how ryouseirui sing. tinyurl. com/genderblend It might help a bit for those who want to try genderblending.

Not everyone can gender blend though. My mom used to be a famous singer renown for her super deep alto voice that is deeper than an average guy's voice, but she can't sing as a guy. She tried a few times but couldn't get it. I'm also an alto and have gotten a little closer to gender blending than my mom's attempts, but I still can't get it 100% either :/ I do know people who can gender blend, both altos and sopranos. From what they told me, if you're a girl with a huskier voice, you can easily gender blend. [Ex: Valshe doesn't use most gender blend techniques, but her voice is naturally "rough"/husky sounding.] Girl's voices are usually smoother and not very rough [not always though]. Guys on the other hand usually have rougher voices [likewise, not always]. That's what enables guys to do the grunting/growling sounds when singing.
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Huuuuuh...That means that genderbending/genderbenting/genderblending is bad for our throat after all @____@

BTW, Melon, your article on the wikia helps a lot!~ thanks for posting this~
...Although I don't really know when I'm using chest voice... Is it, like, if your chest "shakes"(can't find the verb) while your singing? Because I guess that's the same with head voice; I always get headache after singing with it... (Or I'm doing it wrong orz)[?]
Back to top Go down
Melonchu

Melonchu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 am

I don't really fell my chest voice "shaking" when I sing with my chest voice... At least not noticeably much. [Somewhat I guess, but I don't use much chest voice when I sing, since my natural voice can go deep enough that I don't need chest voice to reach low notes.] It should be normal to get headaches at first probably, since chest voice requires more breath and thus there's less oxygen in you. [I don't get headaches though, mainly because I play a wind instrument so I'm kinda used to it.] One way to identify chest voice is that you can sing low notes with ease and clarity.

Yeah gender blending can do damage if you sing like that for a long time. I heard that if you drink warm water before and after you sing, it'll help a lot. If you plan to sing with your gender blend voice, always keep some warm water with you to drink. And another good tip is to use your abdomen/stomach to help you sing. It'll relieve a lot of stress from your vocal chords and helps give you that stronger guy like voice your genderblend needs.

Edit:
Here's another example of a ryouseirui:
watch?v=xmWybguKByA
She's Bell Nuntita. You can hear that she definitely used chest voice on her gender blend [strength, clarity, able to hit low notes with ease] and you can see at many points during the gender blend, she holds her stomach [so she's also using her abdomen]. She was originally a guy, so it's easier for her to sing her gender blend guy voice.
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 pm

http: //www . youtube. com/ watch?v=Q1n92BkeNQk
IT'S AN UNLISTED VIDEO
AND THE MIXING IS HORRIBLE
THE REVERB IS WAY TOO STRONG BUT I'VE SPENT MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME ON THIS SO WHATEVER
I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER ONE WITH NO MIXING (besides noise removal and syncing with bgm)

I most sincerely apologize for any damage caused.
/1 am can't think straight

/logging off and never signing back in
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 pm

@Melon
Good to know, and now I'm happy that I always drink warm water :3
Thanks for the reply, I'm currently working on deeper vocals...
@Meta
OAO YOUR VOICE IS SO DEEEEEEEP -EEEP-(Echo)

I LIKE YOUR VOICE AAAAH
*instant bookmarking youtube link*
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

@MEta
OMG! ya voice is cool!!!!
I like ya voice as well xD
and lol ya singing was quiete good XDDD , not like in the vid before described XD
just the vocals r drown by the BGM lol
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am

@Crystel and Yunomi Thank you ;w;
I think I'll crawl out of this hole now
(Lol I put up the BGM to drown out the reverb)
Back to top Go down
Yuruguchi

Yuruguchi

Birthday : 2000-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Ah... I have to do mine now Neutral
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:36 pm

gogogoo YUru XDDDD *super curious* yes im a little brat even with my age lol
Back to top Go down
Yuruguchi

Yuruguchi

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Finally! ;A;
I did a short version of Akatsuki Arrival..or was it akatsuki a rival? (_ _)m
I finally found some quiet time here.. ;3; <3
http://www.box.com/s/2dd6bc5852aabd84d4e7
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

;A; Yuruuuuu you have a nice voice!
Now we only need your lines~~! <3
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1912-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 am

Yuruguuuuuuuccchiiiiii your voice is so nice also :DDDDDD

don't worry about your lines, I still need to do mine also
Back to top Go down
Meta-Kakera

Meta-Kakera

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 am

I...should probably update my sample orz

And Yuru, you have a nice voice. You should try and sound more confident, though, right now you sound like you're hesitant and holding back. :>
Back to top Go down
Yuruguchi

Yuruguchi

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

@Yuno and Starikun: Thank youuuuuuuuu ;u;

@Meta: Thank you and yes.. lol I really need to sound confident xD
Back to top Go down
crystellaris

crystellaris

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ya voice and singing Yuru!!!
*instantly fall in love
PLs make a full ver. !!!
Back to top Go down
Melonchu

Melonchu

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 am

Yuru! You have a grrrreat voice, just too soft! >: ( Meta's right!Have confidence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit your singing sample here!   Submit your singing sample here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Submit your singing sample here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utaite Wiki Forum :: Wikia staff's projects :: Utaite Wikia Staff presents: Smiling Chorus-
Jump to: