Utaite Wiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utaite Wiki Forum

A forum dedicated for utaite-related discussion. Supported by Utaite Wiki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The progress so far ♥ + Information

Go down 
+6
crystellaris
ReverseAkira
Sen
starikun
yunomitCuu
hope
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hope
Admin
hope

Female Posts : 80

The progress so far ♥ + Information Empty
PostSubject: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am

by Crystel~ ♥

!!WE'RE CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR SINGERS AND RAPPERS(!!!)!!

You can join if you you are a staff, who got the will to do it. That's everything you need.

There's going to be an Audition for the rappers.
The staff is going to be allowed to vote for the best 2 rappers.

Rules:

You must be an Utaite Wikia Staff to join this.
NO DEADLINE YET.
IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE YOURSELF AN ACCOUNT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS CHORUS.

[STAFF'S WHO WERE IN THIS WIKIA BEFORE THE BLOG POST WAS WRITTEN ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN THIS CHORUS.]

1.Singers

(Please send a sample to Esperancia,
so that she can get the script faster done.
Samples should be at least 1 minute long.
Best if you categorize your range already with a bracket.)

1. Esperancia
  2. Sen
  3. Starikun
  4. Meta-Kakera
  5. ReverseAkira
  6. Melonramune
  7. ユノミ
  8. Yuruguchi
  9. Kaoru
  10. Crystellaris

2. Rappers(2 needed)

Kaoru

3. Animator

(Please make sure you're not using WMM.
Send in an Example if you can.
For more information about the Animation, please ask ユノミ.)

ユノミ

4.Mixer(needed?)

Melonramune
Esperancia(?)

5. Scriptor

Esperancia

6.Illustrators(Audition)

(Please show us your arts, so that we can match the drawing styles.)

Melonramune(?)
Sen
Meta-Kakera
ReverseAkira
Starikun(?)

-The Song-

Smiling(original)
If you still don't know the song, please go to the link on Halyosy's YT-Channel
and listen to the song.

Off vocal for this song: TBA

-Script is coming soon-

Other versions/covers:

• Smiling ✽ Xmas edition ✽
  • *:+゜・。* Smiling ~ Seventeen Colors ~ *。・゜+:*
  • Smiling*Re Member ver.
  • Smiling ~Show Time!~
  • Smiling ☺A Happy New Year☺

I will sincerely apologyze for my last foolish post.
After reading Starikun's post and doing some editing and many thoughts,
I will give a serious and honest statement.
I, who came up with that idea, agree with starikun.
Due the lack of people, its really hard to make our own PV and fill the singing parts.
Of course we can all genderbender, but I think it wouldnt be the same
like with having 20-25 singers, which gives 'smiling' that group touch.
I really intend to cover with all our staffs.
I was really happy about the many responses at the beginning
and I'm sure that all were enthuastic and happy like me.
But the responses are getting less and it seems like
that we cant get more people at the moment.
So Im in the opinion that we are at the point,
where I'd like t say to pause with the planning.
Im saying pause and NOT stop!
I'm 1000% serious about this and I promise that I will do everything in my might
to finish this project.

So during the break, while we are getting more people,
we can improve ourselfs through learning and
getting experience either in animation, mixing, singing or drawing.
I really had fun during this short time with you all together by
this and I hope that you also felt this way.
Eventhough things didnt work by the first attempt.
I hope that everyone has not lose the courage and motivation.
I'd be really, really happy, if we one day can going on
with this project all together again
with many new staffs (hopefully) with the same motivation, enthuaism and ambition.
So I'd like to know how you all think about this.
Thank you all for everything till now!

P.S.: Its only how I currently, personally think about that.
During the break we can maybe let people add themselfs to the list for this project
and going on with the things when we gain enough people.
Please first read the first part and then onwards click on the spoiler,
if you think like me.

Spoiler:

Last edited by hope on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Actually we could just post the Forum page from the Wikia...
Or should we post them twice?
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 pm

hmm. I'll copy the one in the wiki later then~
having two of them is quite convenient anyway xDD
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1912-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

I almost wish there was a chat box but that would kill the point of having a forum

oh yea we should probably delete the blog post soon or else people will join the wikia just to get into the chorus
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 pm

maybe put a certain limit? like that they have to make at least 10 (or maybe more) relevant edits to join? Lol good for us so that more edits can be made to the wiki XD a bribe XD

Last edited by Sen on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/User:Starikun
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Sen wrote:
maybe put a certain limit? like that they have to make at least 10 (or maybe more) relevant edits to join? Lol good for us so that more edits can be made to the wiki XD

OH, THAT SURE IS AN IDEA.

Starikun wrote:
oh yea we should probably delete the blog post soon or else people will join the wikia just to get into the chorus

...But what about those who aren't really uhm. those who haven't looked on the blog for a pretty while and are "joining" the chorus?
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

starikun wrote:
I almost wish there was a chat box but that would kill the point of having a forum

This forum actually has a chatbox feature lol
but to have everything recorded (?) we might as well spam (?) the topics HAHA

yunomitCuu wrote:
...But what about those who aren't really uhm. those who haven't looked on the blog for a pretty while and are "joining" the chorus?

yay for dumbness /o/
I don't understand OTL OTL
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Quote :

Message them? well I suppose we can wait for everyone to join the forum, but I feel that this whole chorus thing attracts way too much attention and several people will want to join so we need to close this as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 pm

starikun wrote:
Quote :

Message them? well I suppose we can wait for everyone to join the forum, but I feel that this whole chorus thing attracts way too much attention and several people will want to join so we need to close this as soon as possible

You're right... Ok, we need to find CRYST, in any way or somehow. Hope that there aren't so many people going to utaite.wikia just to join this whole thing and then leave the wikia dead like it never exited in their mind before. orz.
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 pm

hope wrote:
starikun wrote:

This forum actually has a chatbox feature lol
but to have everything recorded (?) we might as well spam (?) the topics HAHA

OTL I didn't know, still new at this
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:39 pm

yunomitCuu wrote:

yay for dumbness /o/
I don't understand OTL OTL[/quote]

I mean, there are people on utaite wikia who also want to join the smiling chorus. BUT. most of them didn't reply anymore. (on the blog post) And I was wondering; when those people see that the blog article got deleted, they maybe would think that we're stopping this whole thing.
It's like, we need to message them(THOSE who wanted to join the chorus)(just like starikun wrote) and delete that blog post to prevent other people who want to join that chorus making an account and disappearing right after it finished.
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 pm

yunomitCuu wrote:
Sen wrote:
maybe put a certain limit? like that they have to make at least 10 (or maybe more) relevant edits to join? Lol good for us so that more edits can be made to the wiki XD

oAo sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:42 pm

@yunomi
OHHHHH. I guess lacking sleep did this. My brain's not working well lolol
haha, yeah, we can message them then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 pm

[quote="Sen"]
yunomitCuu wrote:
Sen wrote:

oAo sarcasm?

Uhm. no? . , . ._____.
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:46 pm

[quote="yunomitCuu"]
Sen wrote:
yunomitCuu wrote:

oAo sarcasm?

Uhm. no? . , . ._____.

In my mind is sounded really mean TAT
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

[quote="Sen"]
yunomitCuu wrote:
Sen wrote:

Uhm. no? . , . ._____.

In my mind is sounded really mean TAT

SORRYYYYY!! OAO THAT WASN'T MEANT TO BE
I mean... that's the same thing that some of my schoolmates say that it's scary that I always write a . behind my sentences...
.... BUT I DIDN'T MEANT TO BE MEAN I WANTED TO SAY THAT... ....(I guess explaining further will make this even more terrible then it was already.) SORRY. orz.
Back to top Go down
ReverseAkira

ReverseAkira

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 pm

About the 10 relevant edits, does linking count? Like I edited quite a few pages last night to try and help with the frenzy due to broken links, but that's all I've done so far. I made a Wikia account just for that. QAQ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ReverseAkira
hope
Admin
hope

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 pm

actually. what I think, the staffs joining the chorus as of before now (yesterday) can join <3 they are in the wikia before the chorus is started and have contributed. including you, akira Very Happy

but ones joining after this.. we might have to look a little on his/her motivation lolol
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 pm

I've got an unrelevant question. *clears throat* SO. I was thinking that most of our chorus is actually... How should I put this; starting out from yesterday (?), some here started covering. How about posting some Forum Posts helping them to improve their singing//mixing//animation//who-knows-what-I'm-actually-talking-about.
This maybe would sound a little bit going too far, but these are just my thoughts.

EDIT:
Changed the Forum post on wikia a bit, and urgh yeah.

Last edited by yunomitCuu on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReverseAkira

ReverseAkira

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:04 pm

@ hope ; okay, thanks for clearing that up.

@ yuno ; I think that's not a bad idea. I'll help with tutorials or tips if needed.

I know someone that can rap Smiling. They did just make a Wikia today but last night, we were on a Skype call together to find links. It's just that the edits were made under my account. If we still need someone, I can ask. c:
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 pm

yunomitCuu wrote:
I've got an unrelevant question. *clears throat* SO. I was thinking that most of our chorus is actually... How should I put this; starting out from yesterday (?), some here started covering. How about posting some Forum Posts helping them to improve their singing//mixing//animation//who-knows-what-I'm-actually-talking-about.
This maybe would sound a little bit going too far, but these are just my thoughts.

I feel like that was directed towards me, not that I'm insulted or anything. Although I'm not a YT utaite I have been practicing a bit and working toward my debut
But I think that would be a good idea to do
Back to top Go down
yunomitCuu

yunomitCuu

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm

starikun wrote:
yunomitCuu wrote:

I feel like that was directed towards me, not that I'm insulted or anything. Although I'm not a YT utaite I have been practicing a bit and working toward my debut

I DIDN'T MEANT IT TO BE MEAAAAAAAAAAAN I DID NOTHING MEEEEH ISSSS UNGUIIIILLLLTTYYYY *A* I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU *cries with laughter*

I NEED SLEEP.
Back to top Go down
hope
Admin
hope

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm

@yunomi
that's a very good idea! I'll try to make those asap~

@akira
sure, we need rappers anyway xD

@stari
aw stari, don't worry. although I have posted some covers in my channel, I'm still a retard about those singing.mixing.anima--wait I can't animate at all haha.
we're all still learning x'D
and being in a chorus will help lots!
Back to top Go down
starikun

starikun

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 pm

yunomitCuu wrote:
starikun wrote:
yunomitCuu wrote:

I DIDN'T MEANT IT TO BE MEAAAAAAAAAAAN I DID NOTHING MEEEEH ISSSS UNGUIIIILLLLTTYYYY *A* I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU *cries with laughter*

I NEED SLEEP.

nononono you're not mean at all, it's just be me being blunt (;A;)/
Back to top Go down
ReverseAkira

ReverseAkira

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm

hope wrote:
@akira
sure, we need rappers anyway xD

Then could you please add 'Kaoru' as a singer & rapper? Their username on Wikia is Kaoru0423Akashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The progress so far ♥ + Information   The progress so far ♥ + Information Empty

Back to top Go down

The progress so far ♥ + Information
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utaite Wiki Forum :: Wikia staff's projects :: Utaite Wikia Staff presents: Smiling Chorus-
Jump to: